Thursday, September 15, 2016

Dies R Us County Fair challenge


Hi everyone!

The new August challenge at Dies R Us is County Fair or carnival. I had lots of ideas for this, but one in particular came to mind right away. 

When I was young the fair had hot air balloon rides one year. I wanted to go on one SO bad! But I never did get a chance. It looked SO fun flying up in the clouds. I should have gone on a ride back then, because now I'm afraid of heights...LOL!

I created a scene with Lawn Fawns Spring Summer Dies and Rolling Clouds. The hot air balloon is from Elizabeth Crafts.

The links below this photo will take you directly to the Dies R Us store.


Lil Inker rounded stitched rectangles




I hope you will join us.... I can't wait to see the gallery and visit your blogs!

Entering this at:
Addicted to stamps anything goes
ps

Paper: all Stampin' Up
Ink: Stampin' Up black
Stamps: Elizabeth Crafts What's Up
Lil Inker rounded stitched rectangles
Other:enamel dots



5 comments:

Kathy Krug said...

Love this layered scene with the fun sentiment, Laurie. Another CAS at it's best.

Liz said...

Wonderful card, Laurie. The die cuts make a great scene. xx

*Vicki* said...

Such an adorable scene!! Love the colors and that hot air balloon! ;)

Julie B said...

Love the large cloud die, another to add to my ever growing wish list!
A great die cut scene, thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card! Love all the die cutting and what a great scene! Thank you for joining us at ATSM !
Kamila DT