Sunday, April 16, 2017

Papertrey's Easter Alleluia's


Happy Easter everyone!

Today I'm sharing the cards I made and sent to friends and relatives this year. I used Paper Trey's Scene It Skyscapes and Easter Alleluias stamps. The center flower is from Stampin' Up's Timeless Tags thinlits.


 I made a bunch of cards...using several colors and inlaying all the pieces:







The inlaying took some time, but I had lots of fun making them!

I wish you all a blessed and happy Easter!

HE HAS RISEN!

HE HAS RISEN INDEED!!!!!








Paper: SU
Ink: SU black
Stamps:Papertrey Easter Alleluias
Dies: MFT Blueprints #20, Papertrey scene it skyscapes, SU Timeless tags Thinlits


4 comments:

Margo said...

Your cards are so lovely ! I wich you a blessed and happy Easter too !

Verna Angerhofer said...

Laurie, I just love these cards you created. And, I love the sentiments especially! Yes, he has risen! He has risen indeed! Happy Easter to you my friend!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Laurie, love all of these........the colors are so vibrant and beautiful. Inlay work is time consuming and also hard on the hands so I hope you aren't hurting after all this work. Beautiful job!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are all just beautiful. I love the vivid colors and the inlaid designs.