Friday, May 26, 2017

Cheery Lynn MN cards


Hi everyone!

I made this set of MN cards last summer with some of my friends and forgot all about posting them..so I'm sharing them now.


The MN die is from Cheery Lynn, they sell all the states, I have ND also. They even sell the countries, I'll have to try some cards with those sometime...how fun Norway would be for my relatives!

For the MN cards we used some fun patterned paper and the fishing die from Taylored Expressions Little Bits. The sign is also from Cheery Lynn.

So easy and simple to make..and people love to receive them.

 I guess it's time to make some more...



4 comments:

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Love that patterned paper on both cards. Beautiful cards just in time for Father's Day.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic Minnesota card design with a fishing theme. I think there will be many who would love a card like this.

Leslie Miller said...

It truly is fun, especially with the fishing dies and the paper. Your cards are so cute! I have an Oregon coast stamp that I should try and use...

Greta said...

So, so fun to have a die of the state! Your cards are wonderful & makes me think I may need some state dies!