Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Cheery Lynn's Funny Dog Birthday


Hi everyone!

Today's card just makes me smile....I LOVE Cheery Lynn's Funny Dog die. I keep using him...I guess her (as I added a pretty bow) over and over again!



This time I added some presents and turned it into a Birthday card. 

I made up a ton of these for my card group at Good Samaritan to make and they LOVED it. I usually have it all ready to go and they just do some simple gluing. They liked to put the presents all over the card...and inside too. Good thing I made up lots of extra's!




I'm entering this at:










Paper: SU
Ink: SU black
Stamps: My Sentiments Exactly
Other: enamel dot


9 comments:

Di said...

So cute Laurie! Made me really smile here :)

Lovely to see you in the Snippets Playground.

Hugs

Di xx

Patti said...

Awww! this is too cute! : ) I love the expression on the pup's face. Smart girl cutting up ahead of time for ease in ready to assemble cards! : )

Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday!

Patti

Darnell said...

What a fun card for the group, Laurie! The more presents the better! And I love that you made her a bow!! Hugs, Darnell

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

I also love that dog and need to add it to my stash soon. Such a cute card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Well it is no wonder those at Good Samaritan love them. This card design is so cute and fun!

Greta said...

Oh that doggy is just adorable! Love that you gave her the cute little bow!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, this is just way too cute! Adding the presents is a super fun idea, and now I can see it for all seasons and reasons. I totally LOVE the dog!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is adorable, Laurie. I love it and the dies are awesome. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and share your art with us. have a great week, and please join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Megan J said...

Hi Laurie, a super cutre card and a wonderful use of snippety bits, have a wonderful week... Megan GD Snippets Playground