Friday, December 8, 2017

Happy Little Stampers December Challenge



Time for the December Happy Little Stampers anything goes with dies challenge!



Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

Today I'm showcasing a sentiment from Happy Little Stampers Christmas Joy set, one of my favorites! I use it ALL the time because the fonts are so fun, and it stamps so well. The dies I used to create my warm and cozy Christmas scene are all from Cheery Lynn. The only embellishments I used were a few enamel dots and a jewel for the dogs eye.

I hope you will join us!



7 comments:

Liz said...

Great scene, Laurie, love the dies you've used. xx

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

love the scene you created
Barb Housner (DT)

Leslie Miller said...

Ahhh, make that dog gold and in front of a pellet stove and you've got a picture of our house! So cute!

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely fireplace scene!

Macimbalo said...

Love those dies and what a cozy scene! The colors are awesome too! Adorable!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a crist and wonderful warm Christmas scene! I love it!.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a crist and wonderful warm Christmas scene! I love it!.