Friday, December 15, 2017

White on white for Dies R Us


It's all about white on white for the challenge at Dies R Us this week!


Our Challenge Blog


I think white on white cards are always so elegant.
 There's just something about them that stands out. 

For my card, I used Sue Wilson's Shadow box dies. I added some Cheery Lynn Poinsettia's, Lawn Fawn snowflakes, and a trio of fir trees from Impression Obsession. Then I added my sentiment and some tiny blue pearls.



Here's a list of the dies I used:

                                                       Cheery Lynn Happy Christmas (snowflakes)
                                                        Lawn Fawn Snowflakes
                                                               Impression Obsession Fir Trees
                                                        Sue Wilson Christmas Shadow Box
                                                       Sue Wilson Scalloped Lattice Frame B


Head on over to the Dies R Us Challenge blog and play along with our white on white challenge, we would love to see your cards in the gallery!

7 comments:

Diane said...

Gorgeous card Laurie and a wonderfully and creative mix of beautiful dies!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Carole said...

Love white on white...stunning! xx

Darlene said...

OH WOW I love what you've done here Laurie! Beautiful design ... I'm inspired to case it for myself! Well done! Happy Holidays to you & yours!

Maria said...

Super lovely!! Wonderful design and great use of all the dies! Merry Christmas to you and family!

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful design,Laurie. I love how you treated the different windows, and used one for the perfect sentiment. I might have to get one of those dies and play with it. Hope you have a Hallmark Christmas.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, this is scrumptious! Love that shadow box die and you put such lovely things in it. Beautifully done, Laurie!

Sherri said...

This is a wow card for sure! I now have more dies for my wish list thanks to this gorgeous card! Love that shadowbox die! And you filled it so beautifully!