Sunday, July 8, 2018

Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies


Hi everyone!

The summer is flying by...it's already July and time for another challenge from Happy Little Stampers "anything goes with dies challenge."




Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!




I made a birthday card with Happy Little Stampers Dandelion Wishes stamp set.

Dandelion Wishes

I stamped the birthday sentiment on a dotted rectangle, then backed it on another red dotted rectangle. I added a cute panda that I had stamped, colored with copics, and fussy cut. The celebrate was cut out twice, and for the final touch I added a few enamel stars.

I hope you will join us!




Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Little Stampers Dandelion Wishes, SU Birthday Panda
Ink:SU
Paper: SU
Dies:Cheery Lynn pop up celebrate, Tutti Designs dotted rectangles
Other: enamel stars


4 comments:

Liz said...

Super card, Laurie, love the bright and cheerful design. xx

Leslie Miller said...

You have been getting some serious mileage out of that Celebrate die and I love it every time! Cute with the panda and the bright blue and green.

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

very cool, I do love that celebrate die
Barb Housner

Ina G said...

Love that gorgeous Panda Laurie. The two toned CELEBRATE looks fabulous. Just perfect.