It's celebration time at The Paper Players!
It's our 400th challenge and we are celebrating in a BIG way with tons of prizes! Here's the run down:
- Altenew - $30 gift card
- Atenew Academy
- Avery Elle - $20 store credit
- Butterfly Reflections - Breathe Rainbows Stamp Set (US only)
- CAS-ual Fridays - $25 store credit
- Cheery Lynn - 2x $20 gift cards
- Concord & 9th - $25 gift card
- Craftin Desert Diva's - $10 store cedit
- Dies R Us - $15 gift card
- Ellen Hutson - 2x $20 gift cards
- Happy Little Stampers - $20 store credit
- Heffy Doodle - 4x Sticky Friends Stamp Sets (exclusive - not available for purchase)
- Lawn Fawn - $25 gift card
- My Favorite Things - $25 store credit
- Neat & Tangled - $15 store credit
- Newton's Nook - $20 store credit
- Pink & Main - $20 store credit
- Power Poppy - $10 store credit
- Stampendous - 3x $20 rewards cards (US only)
- Stamplorations - $20 gift certificate
- Stampin' Up - 5x $20 gift certificates
- Technique Tuesday - $20 gift card
- The Foiled Fox - $25 store credit
- Trinity Stamps - Let it Grow and Lady Liberty Stamp Sets
- Tutti Designs - $15 gift card
- Uniko - any in-stock stamp set of winner's choice
- Verve Stamps - 2x stamp & accessory bundles (US only)
- Waffle Flower - $15 gift card
Jaydee is our hostess and the theme is CELEBRATION! We are running the challenge for 2 weeks, so you can enter a card each week and have 2 chances of winning a prize. I hope you will help us celebrate and play along.
I chose to make a card celebrating the 4th...we do it up BIG in our small town. Huge fireworks, parades, rodeo's, the fair...lots going on for all the tourists and cabin people who frequent our area up north. It's always a busy and fun week.
For my 4th of July card, I decided to use products from some of my favorite stamping companies who donated prizes to our Paper Players celebration. Cheery Lynn, Dies R Us and Tutti Designs. I have been on their design teams for awhile now, and was so excited that they offered up gift certificates to help us celebrate! A BIG thanks to them and to ALL the awesome companies who donated.
I started out with Tutti Designs dotted pierced and scalloped pierced rectangles. Two of my "go to" dies that I use all the time!
Another favorite die of mine is the celebrate pop up die from Cheery Lynn. I like to cut it off and use it as a sentiment. I added some CL swags, a bow and tiny enamel stars.
You can check out the rest of the cards from the design team here:
The Paper Players Design Team
I hope you will join us!