Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies Challenge


Hi everyone!

Today it's Happy Little Stampers Anything goes with dies challenge: 




Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

I used Happy Little Stampers Dandelion Wishes set:

Dandelion Wishes

First I cut out scalloped circle using a piece of alcohol ink paper. Then I cut out a frame and some cherry blossoms. I added a few pearls in the center of the blossoms, and then stamped my sentiment in black towards the bottom of the card. Then I scored a few lines before adhering it all together.



I hope you will join us!

8 comments:

Carole said...

This is beautiful Laurie...a lovely piece of background and super dies.xx

Liz said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Laurie! The inky background is so striking against the white. xx

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

beautiful card, love the pop of color with the white
Barb Housner

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, pretty! There you go with the alcohol background again -- gorgeous! Love the flower die and how you arranged it growing up into the circle. Beautiful white with the simple score lines... makes a really lovely card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous and I love that pretty purple background for those pretty dies.

Sandie C said...

What a beautiful card. TFS

Lea Lawson said...

So pretty! Love that diecut!

Seemaa said...

what a beautiful card Laurie, Love the pink background. Simple yet stunning love it!!
Seemaa
(DT member)
https://icraftpaper.blogspot.com