Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Maybe Christmas he thought, doesn't come from a store......



Hi everyone!

I have a quick card to share today that I made with a sentiment from Papertrey. One of my VERY favorite stamps ever, in fact. I embossed it in white onto a red stitched rectangle from Cheery Lynn. The tree is also from Cheery Lynn...it fits so well with the movie quote from How the Grinch Stole Christmas...I added a small heart in the center.


Supplies:
Paper: SU
Ink: SU white embossing powder
Stamps: papertrey
Dies: Cheery Lynn

Have a great day!

Entering this at:
Just add ink (big bold sentiment)






7 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Loving your card, Love this saying and love that movie. My sisters are always calling me Cindy Lou Who. Glad I stopped by. Happy Thanksgiving!
cindys-greencricut

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card! Love that sentiment!

LeAnne said...

Oh how sweet! Love this!

Leslie Miller said...

One of the most awesome Christmas cards ever! I LOVE the sentiment and the tree is truly perfect with it. Reminds me very much of the Grinch illustrations. It's darling to put the single heart on the tree. Very cute and heartwarming, Laurie!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this and a great quote to go with that fun tree.

Carole said...

Lovely card Laurie and I love that sentiment. Happy Thanksgiving to you! xx

Susan Powell said...

Love that show! Your card is so cute. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.