Sunday, November 18, 2018

The Paper Players Sweet Treat Challenge




Hi everyone! LeAnne has a CAS challenge for us at The Paper Players today:


What a cute photo! So timely too, what with the holidays just days away....I've been doing some baking already too.

But the hot drink caught my eye, and I dug out my Cottage Cutz Snowman in a Teapot die. It has lots of little pieces, but I always enjoy that...he was SO fun to put together. I love the little candy cane he is holding too,

I added the sentiment from Jillibean Soup, and plan to use it after Christmas as a thankyou card.

Supplies:
Paper: SU
Ink: SU black
Dies: Cottage Kutz
Stamps: Jillibean soup
Other:enamel dots

You can check out the design team here:




10 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so cute!

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely adorable, Laurie! So clean and cute. I love the gorgeous blue color you used. What a perfect post-Christmas thank you!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's too cute and fun! Cottage Cutz dies are sooooo adorable, but they do have lots of little pieces. This makes a perfect Christmas thank you card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a fun and cute card with the snowman in a cup design. Fabulous colors too.

stampwithsandy said...

Super cute card Laurie, such a perfect holiday thank you! Love your new blog header too, so cute!

Jan Clothier said...

Super sweet, Laurie. A snowman in a teapot - whatever next!

LeAnne said...

He is as cute as can be...I love the colors you chose too! And good for you, starting your baking already! I have been "thinking" about it but that's as far as I've gotten!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

How adorable is this little chap in his colourful teapot - love it! You are super-organised: baking and post-Christmas thank you cards?! I think I need you to come and organise me lol!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh my goodness Laurie! You never disappoint with these awesome dies. I love this little snowman and those cool blue shades. So fun! Thank you so much for the beautiful birthday card you sent. I am probably going to add it to a frame in my office as the color would go perfectly in there. :)

Jaydee said...

Laurie, sorry I am so late commenting on this fabulous card. I just love your little snowman in his teapot. Fabulous job putting it together. Love the sentiment, too. I agree with Joanne.... really... baking and post-Christmas thank you cards?! I'm impressed!
hugs
Jaydee