Thursday, December 13, 2018

Art Impressions Ugly Sweater



Today I have a very festive card to share! 

I always have so much fun with stamps from Art Impressions...and I love this Ugly Sweater set. This happy gal looks like she's having a great time!

I colored it with copics, and cut it out with the circle dies from Cheery Lynn.


I also added some Cheery Lynn presents, picking out colors from the background paper. She's all ready for Christmas! 

Supplies:
Paper: SU, designer paper
Ink: SU black, Copic markers
Stamps: Art Impressions Ugly sweater set
Dies: Cheery Lynn
Other:enamel dots

Entering this at:



Addicted to Stamps (make your own mark..copics)

Have a great day!


7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so fun! I love how you added the Cheery Lynn Designs gift dies too.

Darnell said...

Your festive card is a hoot, Laurie! I love the pp and the matching gift embellies and I think you did a fantastic job coloring her! 🎄Happy Holiday hugs and all the best in the new year!! Darnell

ElizStewart said...

So love this! The colors are fabulous!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! How do I love thee, card? Let me count the ways. Fantastically fun and beautifully colored AI gal who obviously knows how to have a good time. Super cute paper and presents, and all so perfectly put together. I absolutely adore it!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This just put a big smile on my face.I love the patterned paper you chose to go along with this wonderfully colored and fun image. She certainly does look joyful in her ugly sweather. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!

Shona Chambers said...

This woman in her ugly is definitely jumping for joy!! Your colouring really brings her to life and I can't help but smile when I look at her. Love the fun background paper and the die-cut presents are the perfect embellishment. I'm so very glad you joined us at TIME OUT!

Gwendolyn said...

Haha she certainly looks like she's having alot of fun! I love the colour choices you made, so happy and bright. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations this year too. Have a wonderfully creative 2019! Hugs, Gwendolyn