Sunday, January 13, 2019

The Paper Players Color Challenge


Hi everyone! 
Ann Marie is hosting a color challenge at The Paper Players:


I didn't have the exact colors, so I matched as well as I could!

I found 3 rolls of washi tape that I thought were pretty close, and used them on the bear from Simon Says Critter Sweaters stamp and die set. I added a bow from Cheery Lynn, and some tiny hearts for ears that I had laying around my desk. I also tucked in a large heart behind the bear. The sentiment is an old wooden one from Stampendous. I thought the colors would be a fun change for a Valentine!


Here's a list of the supplies I used:
paper: SU
Ink: SU black
Stamps:Stampendous
Dies: Simon Says Critter Sweaters, Cheery Lynn Wreath
Other: SU enamel heart

I hope you will join us!

Entering this at:


Time Out (loving)





14 comments:

~amy~ said...

THIS is darling...love the colors.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, for heaven's sake! The washi tape makes the perfect sweater! So cute for a Valentine. The bear is adorable! Someday I'd like a peek into your stamp room. It must be loaded with fabulous goodies!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a darling card you made and the colors are perfect with the color challenge board pictured.

Joyce said...

I am in love with your sweet bear, and what a fun way to use Washi Tape. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Kim Heggins said...

Such a sweet card....love your sweet bear and his Washi Tape sweater, simply adorable. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, this is ADORABLE!!!!!!! I love this little bear and his washi tape sweater. That was genius! This is just the sweetest Valentine! I hope you have a great week, My Friend! XX

Ann Schach said...

SO cute, Laurie! The bear is just the sweetest thing, and I love how you used the washi. The hearts inside the ears are the perfect touch!

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh. What a cutie....from the shape to the washi, right down to that adorable sentiment....I wish I had ALL of these things! Adorable!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a cute little bear Laurie - and a fabulous use of washi tape! He would make a cute new baby card too. Adorable!

Gerrina said...

A sweet bear! Great to lighten up someones day! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Di said...

So cute Laurie! And how super to see you joining in with us - your wonderful work is always so inspiring.

Sorry to take so long to comment - blame a white fluffy bundle called Dudley!

Hugs

Di xx

Jaydee said...

ash tape sweater? genius! Focal image? ADORABLE. What a gorgeous card, Laurie
hugs
jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

Laurie, this is so cute! Oh my goodness, that little bear with the washi accents. So. Much. Fun!

Judy Rozema said...

Just adorable. Great job with those colors too! Thank you for linking up at Addicted to Stamps and More - Holiday Challenge!