Monday, March 4, 2019

Happy Little Stampers March Christmas Challenge


Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge for March is:


I LOVE making tags, so I went with the twist.

 These are a few tags that I made for Christmas this year....I had some cute paper with pick up trucks that matched perfectly too!



I used some circle dies from Tutti Designs for the base of my tags. Then I cut out a bunch of red pick up trucks from Spellbinders. I used some silver foil paper for the accents. I also cut out some trees from Impression Obsession in green paper. Then I used a toothbrush and some white paint to add some specks. I adhered them all together and added some silver string.

Here's a list of supplies I used:

Paper: SU, silver foil
Ink: white
Dies: Impression Obsession trees, Spellbinders, Tutti Designs circles

I hope you will join us!






























9 comments:

Liz said...

These are so cute, Laurie. Love the little trucks. xx

!neke said...

Love them !

Inkyfingers said...

What a fabulous collection of tags Laurie and I love the retro look. You have used all the elements beautifully and I love all the wonderful details.
Hugs
Carol x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those are the cutest tags and I always love to see a pickup truck hauling a Christmas tree. Thanks for sharing.

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! I LOVE those fun little trucks and your spatters of white on the trees. GREAT design!

Leslie Miller said...

This is the cutest truck! Dang, Laurie, you're good to go if you've got a few guy gifts to give at Christmas. Love these tags so much!

BożenA said...

A funny collection of tags. They look great

Sue - said...

Fabulous collection of tags.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love these tags! you certainly have a way with dies! I love the Christmas trees in the back of the pickups. Wonderful details. Just adorable!