Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Alcohol Ink Pearls


Hi everyone! 

I've been playing with some new PEARL alcohol inks...I LOVE the pretty shine and glow.! It's hard to capture how pretty they are in a photo though. 



I always make a bunch of backgrounds...as long as I have everything out...I may as well go to town! I probably made 40 to 50, as I needed some for a class I was having.




I made several cards using this pretty cover plate from The Ton that I borrowed from a friend.



Then I added some tiny pearls here and there.

I'm entering this at:


Die Cutting Divas (flowers/Mothers Day)

Word Art Wednesday (anything goes)


Supplies: 
Ink: Ranger alcohol inks
Dies: The Ton
Other: Pearls

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Carole said...

These backgrounds look fabulous Laurie and I guess they sparkle so much in real life. i wish i was coming to your class!xx

Leslie Miller said...

Holy cow! 40-50? That's a bunch! And they're all so pretty! I love the one you made up into a card, especially. I'll bet the pearly look of these is really pretty IRL. I need to get with the program with alcohol inks. A gorgeous card, Laurie!

Diane said...

I came over here to comment on your DRU tag, but just had to leave a comment on this card too as it is AWESOME and wow look at all those backgrounds!! I think you just might have 'enabled' me to purchase some of these.

mum of two said...

Gorgeous! I love those backgrounds. Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Georgiana said...

Love it! Thank you for joining our “Flowers” Challenge at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT