Well it's that time of year again. Brent always brings Almond Bars to work for a Christmas treat. I don't make these very often because we would eat them all in one night, not kidding. They are that good. If I bring them anywhere I always have the recipe along. Everybody wants it after eating just one bite! This year they postponed their treat day at Brent's office because of remodeling issues until January. So I won't make them for awhile yet, but I thought I'd post the recipe in case anyone wants to try it for the Holidays. If you like almond flavor you will love these!Recipe:
Paper: chocolate chip, white
Other: stickers, white gel pen
Your recipe card looks great! 1/2 the people in our family are allergic to nuts. So maybe I'll try these someday when we have company that could enjoy them.
ReplyDeleteI tryed your recioe and my family loved them!!! I see what you mean that they don'tt stay in the house LOL!!! Thanks for sharing all your recipes I still havr to try a couple more that I seen. Thanks Kim
ReplyDelete