I was fooling around with my Christmas button jar and found these cute red mittens and decided to attach them to some snow flurries. I thought it looked kinda neat, but wasn't sure what to do with it. I hadn't made a pocket card for awhile, so I grabbed some craft paper. My friend Judy had recently made a cocoa packet with craft paper that I really liked too. I'm so glad I ordered craft paper. It's a fun color to work with. I wanted to use a snowflake stamp to go with the flurries so I grabbed my "baby it's cold outside" stamps. It has my favorite snowflakes. But it seemed kinda blah so I added the baja breeze paper and that did the trick. I also added the words "hot cocoa & marshmallows" from a dollar stamp set I have. It was hard to stamp with, it's so tiny and smooshy. I stuck the cocoa packet inside and now it's ready for someone to warm up with in this cold weather!
Those mitten buttons are absolutely adorable! They look great on this hot cocoa treat!
ReplyDelete