Here's a quick cake I make quite often. I just took out the ingredients to make one! {It's very low cal}
Diet Coke Cake
1 pkg. devils food cake mix
1 can diet coke
2 egg whites
Mix altogether and put in a greased 9x13" pan. Bake according to directions on the box. Cool.
8 oz. lite cool whip
8 oz. fat free cream cheese
Mix together and frost cake. Keep refrigerated.
I also am making this quick low cal salad.
Tomato and cucumbers
1 1/2 c.cucumbers, chopped
1 1/2 c.tomatoes,chopped
1/2 c. onion, chopped
6 tsp. splenda
1/2 c. red wine vinegar
1/2 c. water
1 tsp. dill weed
Mix altogether and chill.
And I plan on making Steak burritos.
2 lb. round steak
1/2 pkg. taco seasoning
1/2 sm. can mild green chillies
1 T. vinegar
1 chopped onion
Cook in crock pot 6-8 hours on low. Shred and serve in tortillas with Monterrey jack cheese. I'm getting hungry for tomorrow!
Hello Laurie!
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE your blog!!! Not only are your creations absolutely adorable but I am so excited to find such fabulous (LOW fat) recipes!
I made the cake of your sunshine cake tonight - except I got a little excited about the recipe and dumped in the crushed pineapple instead of the mandarian oranges to the cake mix - opps! But the cake actually came out tasting really yummy with my "mistake". Tomorrow I will figure out how I am going to frost it...whether I'll do plain lite cool whip or go ahead and make the pineapple, pudding mix and cool whip "original" version.
Thanks for such a great blog!
~avril miller
www.cherrystamper.blogspot.com