Frantic Stamper Lace Dragonfly





I'm feeling like some bright colors instead of all the white here in northern Minnesota! I decided to go rainbow to brighten things up.



My first rainbow card features the Many Squares FRA-DIE-10938. I cut it out in lots of colors and adhered it to my card front along with the Lace Dragonfly FRA-DIE-10947. The sentiment is from Rainbow and Unicorns CL-145.

The second card I used a strip of alcohol ink background I had made awhile ago. I adhered the Honeycomb Border on top.FRA-DIE-10946.The sentiment is from Sending Prayers FRA-DIE-10950.





You can check out the January release here:

https://www.franticstamper.com/Frantic-Stamper-Precision-Dies_c_7024.html

Have a great day!
Laurie



4 comments:

  1. These are really happy cards Laurie...so lovely and bright and cheerful. I love the dragonflies and your alcohol ink background.Beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! The colors! The dragonflies! Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both so beautiful with those bright and cheery colors. I love the dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Both cards are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete