Sunday, August 31, 2008

6" by 6" recipe page Bistro Burgers

Good Morning! How about grilling a burger for Labor Day? If you like basil this is the way to go. I love the combo of the basil with lemon, tomato, and cheese. Adding the lemon juice to the mayo really adds flavor. For this page I started off with old olive, and added real red and chocolate chip. I added some printed paper leftover from my BBQ apron cards with a grill on it. I used several punches again, the scallop circle, both circle punches and my NEW scallop border punch! Some red brads, a snap and it was done. Here is a salad I often make too.

Classic Macaroni Salad

2 c. cooked elbow macaroni

1 c. fat free mayo{ I use lite}

2 tsp. splenda

2 T. relish

3/4 tsp. mustard

salt and pepper

1/2 c. chopped celery

1/3 c. sliced carrots

1/4 c. chopped onion

1 boiled egg {sliced for the top}
Mix altogether and chill.{ I often add more veggies or chicken.}

111 cal. 2 fat 2 fiber [ 3/4 c. serving}

Hope you are having a nice weekend!

No comments: