Friday, August 29, 2008

Another Fall Birthday card

I just can't stop using Old Olive paper! Here is another fall card using my nestabilities and prima daisies. I am really liking my new stamp set "Heard from the Heart." I know I'll use it alot. I like the way the script is, and also what is says. Stampin Up could use more sentiment sets! I have never used primas before and I'm finding I really like them. The problem with that is now I'll be hoarding those too! I 've been enjoying making fall and Halloween cards lately and with the weather turning already, I think it's time to dig out my fall decorations this weekend. But first, I plan to make a few projects today. So check back later tonite and see what I've been up too! Here's the recipe for this card:
Paper:Old olive,summer sun,pumpkin pie, designer paper
Ink: chocolate chip
Stamps:heard from the heart
Other; Raffia,button,Prima Daisey,Nestabilities, eyelet

No comments: