Monday, September 29, 2008

Holiday 3x3 card


I finally broke out my riding hood red ribbon for this 3x3 card! I like to make my own Christmas gift tags and cards, so I thought I better get started earlier this year. I was doing them as I wrapped presents last Christmas and it got a little overwhelming. For these I used riding hood red, artichoke, and vanilla. I used the tearing edge tool on two sides of the red paper. I got that at a rummage sale this past summer and haven't used it much yet. I like the look and think I will be using it a lot. Using black ink, I stamped the sentiment from Sketch It {retired SU} on vanilla. Then I "stamped off" the needles stamp from Peaceful Wishes with artichoke ink on top and attached two brads. The ribbon is tied under the sentiment. The colors work well together, so I may make some 3x3 card sets using them to give as gifts.

No comments: