Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?

These cookies are awesome! My friend Diane gave me some she had baked and told me I needed to share them with Brent. But they are so chewy and delicious I really think they should be mine. But my mom taught me to share so I guess he can have some. I 'll post the recipe below. But if they are gone...you know who ate the cookies from the cookie jar!
Oatmeal Cookies
1c. Crisco
1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp.vanilla
1 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp.cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
3 c. old fashioned Quaker oats
1 c. raisins
Mix and drop onto ungreased cookie sheets,bake
at 350 10-12 min. cool 1 min. on cookie sheet, then remove
to wire racks. Makes 4 dozen yummy cookies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cookies look great on the plate. How many are left today - Laurie?? Did Brent really get a taste??? Huh Huh Huh?? Possibly I should ask him!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh the recipe looks similar to our Australian ANZAC biscuits! YUM!