Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Flower pots

Isn't this flowerpot adorable? One of my friends {Judy} made this using the paper flowers I posted about earlier. Here's a link to them http://paperpossibilities.blogspot.com/2009/04/diane-has-been-hard-at-work-yet-again.htmlI like how she distressed it. Here's another view:


I was so excited when I opened it up...I just love it! She came over and showed us how to make them. Here are the ones I made:



Here's a shot of how the inside looks...it pulls out from the flower pot base.
Here are some Jody made:



Here are 2 more Judy made:



Thanks Judy! I really love these. Here's a link for directions if you'd like to make some too.http://sluman.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2009/01/25/flower-pot-pocket-card/



Last night I went to the May card club and had so much fun. The cards were awesome! I'll try to get them posted in the next couple of days.

4 comments:

Diane said...

The flower pot cards are wonderful. Thanks Judy for sharing with us. It was a great day of stampin' on Sat. Thanks Laurie...

Rebecca said...

These are so gorgeous! I love them all! I need to cut some hearts on the cricut and give this a try!!! Or maybe I need a new heart punch ;)

Stamp and Smile said...

Such WONDERFUL flower pots!! So gorgeous Laurie... I love the color mixes, yummy ribbon and how the inside of the card works... TFS!! Super eye candy... :)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What incredible 3D flowers!