Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Reach for the stars


I found this dollar stamp at the local Ben Franklin. Sometimes you can really find treasures in those dollar bins! It stamps so nice and clear..its rubber, not a clear stamp. Occasionally I find those clear dollar stamps don't stamp well. They end up blurry and not very well defined.

This stamp gave me a chance to use the SU star die. I did a bit of piercing with my Ornare stencil and added a bit of gold stickles. The buttons were a recent find at a rummage sale. This will make a great grad card!

Paper: kraft,white, bravo burgundy and nite of navy
Ink: nite of navy
Stamps: dollar
Other: SU star die, circle punch, buttons, Onhair piercing

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love how your cards look when you do paper piercing. This would be an awesome graduation card.