Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sticky Chicky


Yes, that's what it's called..Sticky Chicky! I found the recipe in a Taste of Home and finally got to make it the other nite. It was very easy and delicious. I'm not sure why it's called sticky though. Maybe if you eat it with your fingers they get sticky. I used a fork but if I didn't, I would be licking my fingers, cuz it's so good! I baked mine longer than the 40 minutes, maybe an hour or longer. I like it to fall apart. I turned it down to 350 after the 40 minutes. Then I had it in the oven on warm for awhile as the guys got home kinda late. I didn't have much left over for the next day...I thought it would be enough for two meals. It was devoured!


Paper: real red, black,white

Other: scallop circle punch, stickers


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

This does sound good. I have so many recipes from your blog that I need to try out! Thanks for sharing so many yummy things with us.

Stamp and Smile said...

You are making my mouth water on this recipe and my eyes are taken with your CUTE recipe card... TFS! :)

joyk said...

I so enjoy your blog..........and you are a fellow Minnesotan!! I just had to come back to this post and let you know how much we liked this recipe........The Sticky Chicky is delicious! Thanks for sharing. joyk (on splitcoast)