Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Dasher Christmas

I made a few Dasher tags yesterday and then decided to take one and make it into this card. I used some of the Merry Moments designer paper. I added a few red dew drops to his antlers this time.

I'm still playing around with Dasher. Last nite I embossed him in gold and he looked awesome. I want to try him with white ink but it always makes such a mess and I'm short on Stazon cleaner. So I decided to wait.

Have a great day!

Paper: SU merry moments, real red, choc chip
Ink:choc. chip, Champagne mist shimmer paint
Stamps: dasher
Other: non SU dew drops, ribbon, dies


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the layout that you used here. And the dp is beautiful. I'm feeling the Christmas spirit when I check on your Christmas projects!

Lorri said...

Darling card!! Love the dew drops on this! Even your layout has cute props! You ROCK!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Your Dasher is so fabulous! I love the embellishments on the antlers and the DSP! Just beautiful!