Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Easter

Good morning!

One of my friends was telling me the other day how tired she was of seeing green and purple Easter cards on all the blogs lately....but I hadn't made one yet..so here it is! {sorry} I started with SU craft paper and added some almost amethyst and spring moss that I had embossed. I cut the eggs out with my oval dies using some scraps from leftover SU designer paper. The sentiment is from Well Scripted.

Have a happy Friday!

Paper: SU craft, almost amethyst, designer paper, and non SU spring moss
Stamps: SU Well Scripted
Ink: SU black
Other: SU circle punch, non SU oval dies, non SU button, ribbon

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the green and purple together! I get so excited for Easter, and this card is awesome!!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like green and purple together. When I was a kid, that was my fave color combo. I like your patterned eggs.