Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rhubarb Cake

Ok, this cake was serious GOOD. At first I really wondered about it, because when I took it out of the oven and cut into it {I can never wait } it seemed soupy. But sure enough, when I checked it later that day, it was perfect. And the taste was incredible!!!! It was so moist and delicious we all had another piece right away. It was all gone the next day. How embarrassing...but true!

I got this recipe and the rhubarb from a friend of mine....I think I need to ask her for more of her recipes!!!!


OOPS!!!!! I left off the 1/2 c. of brown sugar that you sprinkle on top before you bake it. Don't forget as it's the best part!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I can never wait for fresh-out-of-the-oven stuff either! Glad this did set up how you wanted it to!