Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New SU workshop



I attended a fun class last week....it was called "Come Sale a brate", since this was the last month of SU's sale a bration.

 It was a bit different then most of the classes I have been to. In honor of SU's 25th anniversary, there were 25 cards to choose from to make. You could choose 7 ( or more if you paid extra for them).

 They had each card (with directions) in photo boxes,all numbered . You had to find the box with the number of the card you chose to make. When you finished the card, you put the box back and found the next one. 

It was fun, I got to work with some new products that I hadn't seen yet, made some sweet cards, AND I even won this awesome door prize:



It was a pool party ink pad and container of brads! Pool party is my favorite color, and I didn't have the ink pad yet, so I was pretty happy!


Here are the other 6 cards I chose to make:










I like them all, but of course my favorite is the CAS pool party card with the butterfly. After all, it is my favorite color!

2 comments:

Aileen said...

Oh what a fun class Laurie. Sounds like a great idea. You've chosen some lovely cards to make. x

Diane said...

Love all your cards especially the butterflies.