Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Stampin Up Falling Leaves


There's a little bit of everything going on in this card! 
Plaid, stripes, polka dots...

The card base is chocolate chip, then I adhered the plaid designer paper. I used SU's oval punch for the striped pumpkin. The leaves are stamped in old olive, thumped with a chocolate chip marker, and cut out using SU's Falling Leaves set. I added some twine and a button. The sentiment is from SU's the "More the Merrier," using the Bitty Banners die. I'm not much for distressing, as I never know when to stop, but I tried some around the edges of the card and pumpkin.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Love this card! Your pumpkin looks terrific!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colours on this card Laurie-what a lovely change from an orange Pumpkin too!
Nessa xx