Monday, October 7, 2013

Stampin Up frightening feline


A few months ago, I went to a stamping event, and one of the cards we made used this technique of cutting the image. I decided to give it a try with the frightening feline stamp. This year I didn't order any new fall stamps from SU, and have been having fun with some from last year. We were in the middle of our move last October, and I didn't get much time to play with them. That's a shame, as this feline is such a cute image, so I made several cards with it!



Paper: SU pumpkin pie, black, vanilla, DP
Stamps: SU frightening feline
Ink: Black
Other: SU washi tape, googly eyes

2 comments:

Aileen said...

Love the image cut up and the papers for the background. x

Bev said...

I love the googly eyes on your spooky cat, They're a great touch. Bev :)