Monday, March 24, 2014

less is more challenge..three



The challenge this week at less is more is,"three." I chose this card with the three punched MS flowers.

Last week some of my friends came over and we spent the day playing with alcohol inks. We made a ton of card fronts! I don't remember the colors of inks....we used so many that day. It's so fun to see what happens with just a few drops of inks,each one turns out so different. It's very addicting!

I used one of them for this card. I punched out some butterflies with my SU punch, and added some pearls to them. The sentiment is also SU, from Simply Sketched, stamped in black.

The rest of the challenge is to comment on "three" of the other participants, so off I go to check some cards out! 
Have a great day!

7 comments:

Aileen said...

A beautiful bold card. Love the effect on your background and the butterflies. x

Marianne said...

beautiful card, you got me inspired

Anne said...

What a beautiful background you created Laurie!
Thanks so much for joining us at LIM
Anne
LIM Guest commenter

Carol Cel said...

Beautiful card -- I love the colors. Who makes the punch you used?

Diane said...

Love this card. Great job and the color is awesome.

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry I was MIA as far as commenting was concerned during my recent holiday in Australia, but hopefully I'll now be back up to speed once more!
This is beautiful Laurie.. I love that inky effect!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Rosina said...

Very nice CASkaartje made ​​Super nice with beautiful colors ....
greetings Rosina