Monday, March 10, 2014

Stampin Up Hardwood



I've been using the hardwood stamp on just about every card I have been making lately!

I just got it in my order just last week. It's another stamp that I'm glad I added to my collection. I have seen so many fun ideas using it!
I just practiced stamping with it in various colors on different card stocks, just to get an idea what it would look like. I also wondered how it would stamp. I almost decided to get it wood mounted, but at the last minute I changed my mind. It stamps perfectly on my large block.

I really like the Baked Brown Sugar ink on Crumb Cake. I used that on this card. I stamped and punched out a few pansies with Coastal Cabana, and also used the chalk talk bundle. I added a few pearls to the center of the pansies. 

I can't wait to plant some pansies this spring...won't be long now. I can see our yard today, the snow has melted so quickly!


1 comment:

Cherie said...

So pretty! TFS!