Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Easter Blessings


Yes it's another alcohol ink Easter card!

This one I used some blues and purples. I love the blend of colors, sadly I did not write down the inks. So I can't recreate it. But I guess I probably would never be able to anyway. It all depends on how much of each ink you used, how much you  blot...how much blending solution....each one you do turns out so different. I think that's why I like it so much....it's fun to see how each one turns out!

I used SU's butterfly punch, a MS punch for the middle, and the sentiment is stamped with coastal cabana from verve .

Here is a sight that has some great ideas using alcohol inks.

1 comment:

Seraphinas Phantasie said...

Your cards are amazing with this soft and colorful background. I like also your use of die cuts. So beautiful !
Thank you for this wonderful and fantastic inspirations.
Best regards, Synnöve