Friday, August 8, 2014

Christmas truck



I just happened to have a stamp that was perfect for the challenge over at Festive Friday this week!
Usually I have to dig into my stamp binder searching, but I knew right away I had this cute pick up truck from Serendipity, complete with a wreath on top!  That's what I used to make Christmas cards with last year. You can see that card here.


I switched it up a bit and added some designer paper and a different sentiment from SU's More Merry Wishes. I kept the image black and white , just coloring in the wreath.

Check out the other cards over at Festive Friday!


I am also linking this up to Curtain Call challenge, because....


the truck has a bow on the wreath! 

Check out the other cards over here....

Have a great day everybody!


7 comments:

Ardyth said...

I love the simple treatment of the image - it makes the wreath and the dp really pop! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

Lynn said...

Super cute Laurie! I love how you've highlighted the wreath. Thanks so much for playing with us at Festive Friday!

Darnell said...

Your truck is absolutely perfect for this challenge, Laurie! And so is the fun pp panel you put behind it!! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Bonnie said...

I love the polka dots behind the truck that really makes it fun! So perfect for this challenge!

JD/ Jill said...

Perfect image for this challenge! And you made a beautiful Christmas card with it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Christmas card. Love that pretty bow on the wreath. :) Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Geri said...

Oh, how CUTE!!! Love how you've kept the image simple...perfect!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday with this sweet creation!!!