Saturday, August 9, 2014

Just us girls...washi tape


Hi everybody!

Just got back from a nice long walk around the lake. And just in time..it started to rain! 

Since it's raining out, I decided to make some cards and play along with the challenge over at 
 It's a fun one...washi tape!




I decide to use some new nautical washi tape that I found in a clearance bin at a local craft store. The sentiment is from SU. The anchor is a momenta die, with a bit of bakers twine tied on top. I also used my nesties for the circles.

Check out the other washi cards here!

5 comments:

Carole said...

This is super, so clean and fresh. I love the blue and red.

JD/ Jill said...

Great design! I always enjoy looking at Nautical cards! nicely done!

Nancy said...

WOW!!!!!! This is Stunning!!! Great job with our challenge over at Just Us Girls!

Rika said...

Great card, ahoy!

Lisa Kind said...

I love this! And that anchor washi tape? LOVE! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!