Saturday, August 9, 2014

Just us girls...washi tape


Hi everybody!

Just got back from a nice long walk around the lake. And just in time..it started to rain! 

Since it's raining out, I decided to make some cards and play along with the challenge over at 
 It's a fun one...washi tape!




I decide to use some new nautical washi tape that I found in a clearance bin at a local craft store. The sentiment is from SU. The anchor is a momenta die, with a bit of bakers twine tied on top. I also used my nesties for the circles.

Check out the other washi cards here!

5 comments:

  1. This is super, so clean and fresh. I love the blue and red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design! I always enjoy looking at Nautical cards! nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!! This is Stunning!!! Great job with our challenge over at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! And that anchor washi tape? LOVE! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete