Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Impression Obsession fall basket



Hi everyone!

I've been so busy making Christmas cards lately, that I decided to take a break from them ... and make a few fall cards. 

The one I am sharing today has no sentiment on the front...only dies. I had some fun with my Impression Obsession basket, pumpkins and leaves. I adhered it onto a MFT zig zag stitched circle. Then I cut out a trellis shape from my new Taylored Expression floral lattice cutting plate, and adhered that onto a piece of patterned paper.

I'm entering this at:

NBUS.... my new TE cutting plate



Little red wagon....new TE cutting plate


little red wagon

Pixies  Snippets Playground...lots of snippets for my leaves!

Pixies Crafty Workshop


Paper: SU white, real red, pumpkin pie, yellow, baked brown sugar
Dies: TE floral lattice cutting plate, MB cross stitched frame borders, MFT zig zag stitched circles, IO basket,leaves, and pumpkin



7 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous card. I love the basket, leaves and pumpkins dies and the trellis is just wonderful. xx

Susanne Vargas said...

What a pretty fall basket and beautiful card!

Brenda said...

Love the crisp, clean look of your card! Thanks for joining us at LRW Challenge, Try Something New!

Di said...

Brilliant card Laurie - LOVE the trellis plate, that's going to be so, so useful! A perfect Autumn card!

Hugs

Di xx

Sarn said...

Brilliant autumnal card xxx

LeAnne said...

Dang, every time I come to your website, I see new things I WANT! This is just lovely!

Darnell said...

What a gorgeous autumn scene, Laurie! I love every detail!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #5 ~ which was so long ago now! I’m so sorry that my nursing duties have delayed my visit. Thank you, too, for your good wishes and prayers! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell