Friday, May 6, 2016

Enjoy!


Hi everyone!

It's such a bright,warm sunny day out, I can't wait to go for a walk, but before I do I thought I'd share a quick card.

I water colored the background with SU's Coastal Banana reinker, and adhered a couple of my friends MB Chandra and Stems. You can't tell from the photo, but I put some Wink on them. The sentiment is stamped in black from Papertrey's Bitty Bouquets.



I'm entering this at:
The Mod Squad (April Showers Bring May Flowers)

Mod Squad Challenge Blog

Double D (the flowers inspired me)




Word Art Wed. (anything goes) 

Grab our badge:

Have a great day!


Paper: watercolor, SU coastal cabana
Ink: SU black
Stamps: Papertrey Bitty Bouquets
Dies: Memory Box Chandra stems
Other: sparkly enamel dots


7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful ... love the background! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Mother’s Day / Birthday’ Challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful !
    Best, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the lovely background and gorgeous colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely, lovely Laurie...but not sure where the 'banana' fits in ? !lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Warm and sunny? Not where I live! Rain for about 10 days straight and more to come. This is oh so pretty, Laurie! Your watercolored background is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing with Barbara and I in the Mod Squad Challenge Blog's "April Showers Bring May Flowers" challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, MSCB Hostess
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT
    Mod Squad Challenge Blog Hostess

    ReplyDelete