Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Taylored Expressions In and Out Christmas



It's HOT out today!

I can see why there are so many "Christmas in July" card challenges lately...just the thought of Christmas cools one off!

Here are a few I'm entering:

Stamping Royalty ( Christmas in July)
Merry Monday Christmas in Summer  (Bonnie's challenge 210... Peace Joy Love)





I used a Reverse Confetti wreath, Lil Inker stitched rounded rectangles, Memory Box stitched hearts, and Dies R Us Heart Doily. I thought the doily made a pretty snowflake.

The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions In and Out Christmas.

Hope you are keeping cool!






Paper: SU
Ink: SU
Stamps: Taylored Expressions In and Out Christmas
Dies:Reverse Confetti wreath, Lil Inker stitched rounded rectangles, Memory Box stitched hearts, and Dies R Us Heart Doily
Other: enamel dots





12 comments:

Liz said...

A very elegant card. I love the neutral colour scheme with just a pop or two of red. Just beautiful. xx

Esther Asbury said...

Love your beautiful Christmas card...especially that pretty white snowflake under the heart! Great design and colors!

stampwithsandy said...

So pretty!!! Love the colors and that wreath die!

Jeanne H said...

Yup, it's too hot! I am beginning to want winter! BUT, I love your card!

Margo said...

So lovely Laurie !
Greetz
Margo

Suchi said...

Wow! Your card is so elegant Laurie! Thanks so much for playing with us at ATSM this month! :)
Hugs xx

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous card Laurie!! Love the heart in the center of the snowflake! :)

Donna Ellis said...

How pretty, Laurie! So lovely! It reminds me of a modern style Americana-Amish type quilt! Beautiful! Hugs, de

Natalie said...

Love each element you've used to create this card! Very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!!

Karen Letchworth said...

This pretty card really caught my eye and I had to come by and take a closer look. So pretty, Laurie. Thanks so much for sharing this in our challenge. I'm always SO grateful for your participation.
I hope you will stop by my blog to take a peek and say hello!
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Karen

Lee Ann Barrett said...

OH, I love this simple card, Laurie! The neutrals and texture are gorgeous, especially with the added pop of pinky red. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Gail said...

A beautiful card - Thank you for sharing your art with WAW - have a blessed week! Gail DT