Friday, July 1, 2016

Impression Obsession Birthday Bouquet





Hi everyone!

I'm filling another bucket with flowers today! Actually, I did fill a vase with real flowers today from my flower garden. I had some gorgeous peonies this year!

My basket and flowers are both from Impression Obsession. I added a Birthday sentiment from Taylored Expressions" Berry Special." I am really getting LOTS of use out of that set.It's been a fun one for summer.





Entering this at:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge anything goes

Addicted to Stamps Birthday

Die Cuttin Diva's Birthday




PaperLSU
Ink:SU black
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Berry Special
Dies: Avery Elle wonky stitches, MB cross stitched rectangles. Impression Obsession basket and Flower Bouquet










5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty and cheerful!

Shelly said...

Oh so cute! Yellow and purple look great together!

Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin Diva's for our birthday challenge!
Shelly

Gayatri said...

Sweet card. Love the colours. Bright and cheerful! Thanks for playing along Simon Says stamp Anything Goes Challenge
Gayatri xx

*Vicki* said...

This is such a happy and pretty design!! I love the colors here Laurie! ;)

Rahmat said...

Oh this is beautiful Laurie, love the pops of the yellow blooms, glad to see you at ATSM.