Friday, December 9, 2016

Cheery Lynn Christmas Boot


Hi everyone!

I made this card for my daughter, she lives in Chyenne WY and loves cowboy boots!


When I found the boot at my local craft store, I was so excited, and couldn't wait to make some cards to send to her. Here are a few I have made her so far:



This time I decided to make her a Christmas boot filled with poinsettia's!


I think she will really get a kick out of this one. I may even make the frig! 

When the kids were little I hung up special projects of theirs on our frig....now they often hang mine on theirs!!

LOL!

I'm entering this at:


Alphabet Challenge (use something red)



Paper: SU, patterned
Ink: SU black
Stamps:Paper Smooches
Dies: Cheery Lynn Arizona Cowboy,Memory Box poinsettias,Lil Inker stitched circle and rectangle, Impression Obsession pine sprigs
Other: pearls


8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and I love all the poinsettias emerging from the boot. Great card for all the cowboys and cowgirls out there.

Kathy Krug said...

Love all these boot cards. I never would have thought of putting poinsettias in the boot. Just fabulous,Laurie.

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Laurie
I come here cause I see your card at ATSM and loveee the one with boots and the poinsettia
I have that sentiment stamp too from Paper Smooches but you stamped it so black woooww which Ink do you used?
clever design and love the DP too
GREAT card miss lady
Many thanks for joining our challenge at ATSM this week
hugs
Monika (DT Member)
PS: so happy if you like to visit my DT card and we can make a friend to Laurie...

Amy Voorthuis said...

Wow Lauri, these are awesome wow she definitely will hang it on her frig for sure.....I love the one with the lasso {happy bootday} WOW WOW they are so cute thank you so much for your wonderful inspiration and thanks for playing with us at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog hugs Amy xox

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow these are such fun designs!! I really love that boot and the various ways you've used it especially for Christmas! :)

Debbie's Time Out said...

Laurie this is just priceless and perfect for the country folk. Absolutely love it. Very unique. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you.

Bonnie Garby said...

Fabby card Laurie! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

Cazro said...

A fabulous Christmas boot. I love the bold poinsettias. So sorry for the delay in commenting. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT