Friday, January 13, 2017

Impression Obsession Patchwork Elephant


Hi everyone!

I made a quick CAS card with Impression Obsession's Patchwork Elephant.


I think he is adorable!

 I used some checked and striped scraps from my scrap box in pinks and purples, and added some wiggly eyes for fun!

The heart and sentiment are from Stampin' Up's Sunshine Wishes. What a great die set that is.... I love the word fonts. I backed it all on  a Lil Inker rounded stitched rectangle.

Have a great day!




Paper: SU, dp scraps
Dies: Impression Obsession patchwork elephant, SU sunshine wishes, Lil inker rounded stitched rectangles
Other: wiggly eyes and sequins


4 comments:

Kathy Krug said...

Love how you paired the elephant with the heart. Wonderful design.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So sweet and adorable. I love the papers you used to make the elephant!

*Vicki* said...

So adorable! Love the different papers for the elephant! :) HUGS

Greta said...

Absolutely darling card--love the white heart in the background!