Thursday, April 27, 2017

Cheery Lynn Camping set



Hi everyone!

 It's my turn to host at the Cheery Lynn blog today.  I decided to create a scene that is a familiar one with so many people up north....campfires.

 Life is better around a campfire!

Cheery Lynn has such a great camping set for creating fun scenes. I used the tree and camp fire, and added the Whimsical Sun and Clouds



I also added a lawn chair and some grass, and framed it all with the A2 rectangular scalloped frames.


Here's a list of the dies I used:



Grass die  CAFLRS15

Beach set B785



Have a great day!

Entering this at:









7 comments:

  1. So cute! It's a familiar scene here, too, and I hope to sit around a few campfires this summer. Now, if only that happy sun face would smile down on us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular card, Laurie. I have wanted this campfire die for so long but have been putting off buying it until the Fall. But now that I have a cute picture of my 3 yr old nephew in his lounge chair outdoors at camp I will have to get the die for his scrapbook page. I love how bright your card is and the layout. It's a great scene and makes me feel just like I'm at camp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful die cut scene you have made. Camping season is upon us already so this is a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous camping scene. All you need are marshmallows on a stick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun camping card! I love all the layered die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great card Laurie! I think you're the Queen of die cutting :) Such a wonderful scene.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome camping creation! The dies and colors make me want to break out the marshmallows and enjoy the great outdoors again!

    ReplyDelete