Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Dies R Us Summertime Fun




Hi everyone!

Today's challenge at Dies R Us is," Summertime Fun." I had fun making a beach themed card!


I used a bunch of Cheery Lynn dies for my card, starting out with the scalloped rectangles. Then I added some waves from the Beach set and the surf board from the Surf's Up set. The smiling sun is from the Sun and Clouds set.

Then I stamped the word "Dude" and added a few enamel dots.



Here's a list of the dies I used:

Cheery Lynn scalloped rectangles


Have a great day!

9 comments:

Diane said...

Very fun and creative card with your cool summer dies, some I will have to 'check' out! I hope things are going better for you and wanted to mention that I am very sorry for your loss!

Darlene said...

WOW! Quick, Easy & AWESOME!! What a fun summertime creation! Thanks for inspiration Laurie!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful summer cards. I don't think I have any dies that would be particularly considered summer ones. Hmmmm! Might have to think on this one.

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Very cheery and colorful -- perfect for a summer card. Love that wave die!

Maria said...

What a fun summer card!! Awesome dies and wonderful bright colors!!

Kathy Krug said...

Cute design and great summer colors.

Liz said...

Brilliant summer card, Laurie, great design and fabulous colours.

Greta said...

Super cute card with those fun dies! The sun is just a kick!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how cute and happy! I never would have thought to put this together like this, but it's so effective. What fun dies!