Monday, October 16, 2017

Cheery Lynn's Blog Hop...Baby It's Cold Outside!


Hi everyone!

It's time for Cheery Lynn's "Baby It's Cold Outside" Blog Hop!

Image may contain: one or more people and text

If you arrived from Cheryl's Blog  you are on the right track.  If not, head on back to the Cheery Lynn Designs Blog  and start from the beginning so you don't miss any of the awesome projects. 

Reminder...
There will be a  prize giveaway for one random person who comments and answers the questions on the Cheery Lynn blog!

I did some layering on my card with Cheery Lynn's scalloped rectangles ...3 layers actually, each popped up with some dimensionals. On top of that I added a piece of the Mandy Doily...so soft and delicate!




Then I cut out a couple of coffee cups with the Brew Can Do It set and decorated the top with some tiny holly from the Christmas Wreath dies. The snowflakes are SO pretty...they are from the Happy Christmas/tree sentiment set. I've been using them on so many of my Christmas and winter cards...just the right size for so many projects.

The sentiment," Ho Ho Ho" is from Fun with Sweater kit. I also added some holly and a pretty white poinsettia.



Here's a list of the dies I used:



Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Your next stop on the blog hop is back to Cheery Lynn's Blog.

 Have fun!




26 comments:

Liz said...

Stunning card, Laurie, so striking in the colours you've used. Supers dies. xx

Bonnie Garby said...

What a pretty card with such a wonderful color palette. I love all the pretty details and the red and white just makes everything pop. Love it!

Debbie's Time Out said...

Very striking card. Got to love them cups and how you decorated them. Love all the layers and snow flakes.

Carole said...

Very cute card

Kathy Krug said...

Wonderful design with great colors. The flower and doily, snow flakes, holly and ho, ho, ho, are perfect finishing touches. I think you made carry out coffee look elegant.

Christine said...

Red, red, read is my true color...grin. Love your card. This one is one, I'll have to give a try. Thanks for sharing all the supplies used.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, stop it! I can't take anymore. Your cards are just way too fabulous! I go to Cheery Lynn and look at the dies and know it takes creative genius to do what you do. Wow!

Ann D said...

Love the detail in the lid, which goes so well with all the other details in the dies and design. Beautifully put together!

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

You are on a roll, Laurie......making so many cards and they are all so pretty! Love the poinsettia on this, your layering and colors. Gorgeous work!

Jeannie said...

I like this card. I think it is the first card i have seen with the coffee cups that i have truly liked. Great job!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the white layers on the red card stock. The cups are awesome. I think I might have to have some of those.

stampinsam said...

An awesome card...love all the pretty details and the contrast of colours.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your festive coffee cups and sure is a great way to warm oneself up on a winter day. Your card is awesome!

Jacqueline Frisbie said...

Since I cannot survive without my morning coffee, I just love this card. It is very, very festive and I will be using your idea for my own cards this Christmas. Just bought a coffee stamp set. Thank you for sharing.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful layering and details on your pretty card! Love red and white for holiday cards! Awesome layering on your card... love the cups!

Pssequimages said...

Especially love the accent dies you used on this. REALLY a wonderful card in every way!

Dorothy S said...

So pretty - I like the white on white layers.

McStamper said...

Love your card. All of the white is beautiful.

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty! Love the coffee cups surrounded by the elegant snowflakes and fancy poinsettia! Perfect for the holiday season!

fusiafscrapping said...

This is so cute!

Diane said...

Oh Laurie this is FABULOUS (let me send you my address...haha), but really what a fun and beautiful card!!

LeAnne said...

FABULOUS!!!

Unknown said...

Great card! It's perfect in every way.

Jean said...

So cute!!

Unknown said...

Oh WOW, So simple and elegant. I love this card very much. My sister would love it too.

Iris said...

Amazing card. I love the crisp, clean look and the white poinsettias.