Saturday, January 20, 2018

Life is a Kitchen



Hi everyone!

I decided to play along with the Double D Challenge," Kitchen is the Heart of the Home." I love to bake, (Cookin' Up North) and I have a collection of kitchen stamps and dies, so this challenge is right up my alley! One of my faves is from Taylored Expressions," Life is a Kitchen"set.

I stamped the sentiment on a Lil Inker stitched tag, then added part of the In the Kitchen border at the bottom. I LOVE that border...it's so cute with all the kitchen items on it!

Then I stamped the whisk and cut it out with the matching die. I tied on a bit of twine, and adhered it all onto a Reverse Confetti rectangle. Then I adhered everything onto a piece of plaid paper.


Here's a list of supplies I used:
Paper: SU,patterned
Ink: SU black
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Life is a Kitchen,
Dies: Taylored Expressions In the Kitchen, Reverse Confetti Stamped Notes,lil inker Anytime Tags
Other: twine

Also entering this at:




Have a great day!



6 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is just fabulous Laurie! Love your choice of colors & design! What a cute die and sentiment! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Kitchen is Where the Heart Is’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Donna Phelan said...

Gorgeous colors! Such a pretty plaid Designer Paper--so HAPPY! Love your sentiment--if it were only that easy, right?!?! Great die cuts and whisk--everything is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, Kitchen Is The Heart Of The Home Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

aussie aNNie said...


Beautiful card. Lovely design and gorgeous colours used for our "Kitchen is the Heart of the Home!" challenge. Thanks for joining in to help
Us celebrate ...hope to see you next challenge.. Double D Challenges{DT aNNie}

Leslie Miller said...

Goodness, I had to go look up the stamp set because it's so cute on your card, and the next thing you know I was looking at all kinds of fun cooking sets! Love the sentiment and the too cute border and the little wire whisk. How fun to give this with a plate or basket of baked goodies! What a treat to see this in our kitchen challenge at Double D!

Diane said...

LOve this, so darn cute!! What fabulous stamps you have!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Jo Ann said...

Nice choice of colors. We're so blessed that you joined us with your wonderful art last Challenge. We would like to invite you to link with us again in our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving some inspiration from the Word of God in John 4:14 n which Jesus said, "But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a fount of water springing up to eternal life." Have a wonderful and blessed week.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com