Friday, June 8, 2018

Happy Little Stampers June Anything Goes with Dies Challenge



Time for Happy Little Stampers June "Anything Goes with Dies Challenge!"



Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

I used Happy Little Stampers Dandelion Wishes set for my card. It has lot's of great sentiments that I find myself reaching for all the time! They are a perfect size for so many projects. Here's what the set looks like:

Dandelion Wishes




Here's a list of supplies:
Paper: SU
Ink: SU black
Stamps: Happy Little Stampers Dandelion Wishes
Dies: Altenew layered roses, Dotted Scales, Tutti Designs Scalloped Stitched Circles

I hope you will join us!




Entering this at:
Simon Says Monday (all things bright and beautiful)
Jo's Scrap Shack (anything goes)


6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, I'm so glad you've brought out those roses again. They're beautiful and the colors you used for the different layers are perfect! Really love that Dotted Scales background, too. Pretty and absolutely perfect layout, as always!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful roses and card design with those dies. You do such awesome work with dies always. I love to see what you come up with next.

Kathy Krug said...

Every time you use the roses, I think I need that die. Love the colors and layers.

cheiron said...

Stunning roses! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the All Things Bright and Beautiful Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

your die card is beautiful. I love all the layers
Barb Housner

Amy Seigler said...

Beautiful card! Love the design and layout!