Sunday, July 15, 2018

Dies R Us Birthday Challenge




Hi everyone!

Dies R Us has a fun Birthday challenge starting today! Everyone needs Birthday cards in their stash (seems like I never have enough) so I think the gallery will be full. I can't wait to see all the Birthday ideas using dies from the Dies R Us store.

Our Challenge Blog

I used some of Cheery Lynn's dies, I've been busy making tons of cards with their awesome retro release. I used the Picture Perfect camera and the wonky stars from the Retro Sign dies.



I cut some fun camera themed paper with Lawn Fawn's Hillside Border dies. I use that set for all kinds of things, not just for making scenes.So versatile!



Here's a list of the dies from Dies R Us:



I hope you will join us!!!

9 comments:

Diane said...

Every time I see you use one of the CLD retro dies I absolutely love it and this card is no exception!! What a fun card and my daughter would love it as she is a photographer. The paper is perfect for it too, what a fun and creative card!!

Darlene said...

OMG this is SO CUTE!! What a great birthday card!

Birgit said...

Oooh, these camera cards are so fun! How did I miss the camera die??? I love anything vintage and retro so I guess I'll be going back to the store to add things to my wish list. Thanks for the sweet inspiration!

Viv said...

Great card Laurie and love the clever die cut too ;) Viv xx

Kathy Krug said...

Your cards always make me smile. You always have the perfect papers to use with your die cuts. It is like you bought them together.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such fun birthday card designs with the camera design.

Sherri said...

This is a fabulous birthday card & could easily go for either sex or even a child! Love the camera die! Will have to look for that next time!

Maria said...

What a fun card with the camera die! Wonderful papers to match, too!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I love the retro stuff! This camera set is one of my favorite yet. So much you can do with it. Oh, the shopping I'd love to do! Fabulous cards, Laurie!