Monday, July 9, 2018

Rock and Roll


Hi everyone! 
 Today I'm over at  Cheery Lynn  with a card I made featuring the Rock and Roll Jukebox die. 

Cheery Lynn Designs - Rock & Roll Jukebox Die Set - 10 Die Set - B947
I cut it out using glitter paper in lots of bright cheerful colors! 


Then I cut out a sign from the Retro Sign set and adhered the sentiment "Rock & Roll."


Cheery Lynn Designs - Retro Signs Die Set - 8 Die Set - B945


I added the music note,


Cheery Lynn Designs - Notes #1 Die - CABD3

and the tiny music notes from the Classic card die set. 

Cheery Lynn Designs - Classic Car Die Set - 13 Die Set - B944


I adhered it all onto a pierced circle.

Cheery Lynn Designs - Circle Pierce and Cut tool - LG Silver Pierce tool 6 Piece Die Set - LPC4


This was a fun and easy card to make! 



Here's a list of the dies I used:







Entering this at:





Thanks for stopping by!

Laurie



5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, you had all the perfect dies for this! Just look how it all came together, and I love it so much! The glitter paper is fantastic!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cool! I love all the fabulous colors you used too. Takes me back i time for sure!

Christine Harrop said...

Oh my goodness this certainly takes me back to the days of the juke box!! I love it. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT.Good luck. Christine DT x

Wendy L said...

Super duper card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What an absolutely fabulous card and a great take on our summertime theme! I love the happy retro feel you created. I also like the shimmer you included to give it that extra pop of pizazz. Thank you for sharing your skills with us for this week’s Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!